This publication evaluates possible sources of ambient air contamination and the role of the ASU in controlling and eliminating these contaminants.
The ASU contaminant evaluation includes:
– identifying potential contaminants;
– physical and chemical properties of the contaminants;
– ASU impact on contaminants;
– oxygen concentration factors;
– concentration levels of contaminants remaining in oxygen;
– particulates; and
– conclusions/data evaluation by a third-party toxicologist and by industry.